Thursday, May 26, 2011

 hello all this is the new addition to the fam INA  my nieces female ball (my niece is 5 lol) we got her from a friend that just felt snakes werent for him i decided my niece loved my male it was her birthday so poof here she is mad has to come and help me clean the cages once a week and we might try and breed her if she can get big enough, shes beautifull maybe we will try and breed her next season i dont know i want to breed her to my male and sell the babys and get a morph of some kind to breed to her the next season and then giv her a break hopefully by then she can go home with her owner and be feed right and handled.
anyways ill keep you guys posted about what i decide to do need to acquire a incubator she has to really fatten up this s year

No comments:

Post a Comment